Below are the latest OP-COM & VAUXCOM Software simply download and extract files then follow the instructions below.
You may need to add this to your antivirus exceptions as it flags it up as a virus this is a false positive it is 100% safe.
We find that installing opcom in Test Mode enabled will solve any problems with the device not being found, etc.
Opcom Installation Instructions
- Download WinRAR and install if needed
- Extract file to desired destination
- Plug in opcom unit
- Open Device Manager
- Find opcom USB V2 then right click and select update driver
- Locate the extracted opcom folder from earlier and highlight the folder drivers 32 & 64bit click ok/next
- It should now install the drivers it may find a serial driver with no drivers this is normal
- Run OPCOM (Right Click, Run as Administrator) from extracted folder click settings test interface it should come up with test ended successfully.
You are now up and running.
*Vauxcom Installation is a simple extract and run