Please remember that we are not responsible for any comments posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posts, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. Members who rely on such information do so at their own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
Any user who feels that a comment is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
We don’t intend to censor comments on the opinions expressed within them, but we will enforce the club’s rules, which could result in such censorship.
What You Must Agree To
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this blog to post any material which you know to be false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law, meaning also that you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
The basic rules are simple:
- Be polite. Treat your fellow members with respect. Personal attacks and/or name calling in any form will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from the club on either a permanent or temporary basis.
- Use common sense. Do not post for the sake of posting, or simply to increase your post count.
- Don’t break the law. Don’t post about things that break the law, or that might encourage others to break the law.
- Don’t post any message that even hints at advertising.
- Ensure your post is useful and related to the subject of the original post. Do not change the subject of a post, or post non-constructive replies (such as replies containing only smileys).